Thursday, April 01, 2010

chatter

 
We just got back from our spring break vacation & had an awesome time!  Josh made us laugh quite a bit on this trip with his antics. He's recently started referring to people (and things alike) as his "best friend." Some of his "best friends" on our trip included, a Toys-R-Us ad, a bottle of ranch dressing, a shovel, his little "bruder" Sam, and me & Jon too.  I used to feel special when he'd call me his best friend, until he started using the term so loosely...oh well.
He sure knows how to make us laugh! Like this morning when Callie took his toy, he gabbed my cell phone & this is the conversation he had with the "police"...
"Hi police. You can come take Callie to jail, cause she stole my toy. Danks police, bye!"
Good thing I haven't taught him to dial 911 yet.

6 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

We adore you Josh!!!Ka

Whit and Steve said...

so cute! What a smart and funny guy he is.

kirk and carrie said...

You took him to the beach and he came back a comedian! "Scram-a-rama-bama!" I think that was the joke he kept telling me yesterday.

Hetrick family said...

:) So precious. I love these blogs as a place to record all these little sayings that we would otherwise forget. "Danks, police!"--I can just hear it. (P.S.--Hey Joshie, sometimes a bottle of Ranch is my best friend too).

I don't know what "Scram-a-rama-bama" is about--but it made me laugh out loud.

cristy said...

Josh! What a funny boy & what a stinker!

Mary said...

I wouldn't teach him 911 anytime soon...he'd put it on speed dial!