Saturday, May 15, 2010

Father Son Camp Out...

 
Well it's that time of year again! Joshua couldn't have been more giddy. After I packed his clothes yesterday morning he searched high & low for the perfect toys to bring along. He'd gather a toy, take a good hard look at it & say "I think I need to bring dis!"...or "not dis one."  It was awfully cute! This picture is a pile of some of the necessities.
I can't wait to get my hands on the camera when they get home! I'd say there is about a 50/50 chance of finding a blank disk, but I have faith in Jon that he'll produce the goods (fingers crossed)!

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

He is one lucky boy...Carson really wanted to go but Mark would not take him until he was potty trained.

allison said...

Keri, if we had 3 boys I'm sure the potty trained rule would apply! Lucky for Josh he's the oldest boy in the family!
What will you do with yourself next year when they are all gone for FSC??? I'm sure you'll have no problem figuring that out:)

cristy said...

haha, he's too smart! it looks like he did a good job of collecting the essentials!