Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of school...

We are already into our second week of school, but I wanted to post a few pictures of Joshua's first day.  The first day was great! He made a new buddy right away and they apparently had a lot to talk about. He referred to him as his "Star Wars buddy"...it wasn't until a few days later that we learned his real name. :)


Abby is in 3rd grade this year and Callie is a big 1st grader this year! It's nice knowing that they have each other on campus.



Josh really likes his new teacher, she's very sweet. The class is quite full, and is very boy heavy, so she's got her hands full, but she has a lot of experience and seems like a perfect teacher for Josh.


Three hours of school, five days a week is going to take a little getting used to, I think. Josh comes home tired every day, but so far things have gone pretty smoothly.  It's probably hardest for Sam to get used to since he's stuck with just me for 15 hours a week!!! I'm not as much fun as his siblings I guess, I can tell he's missing them.


Well that's all for now.  In a few weeks we'll celebrate his 5th birthday...how is he already 5 years old?
Where has the time gone? Ugh, it all goes by way too fast!

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

Love him.

And really love that "Star Wars Buddy" after our chat.

Congrats Joshie for being amazing (again). xoxo

In other news: All the kids are gorgeous and HELLO HANDSOME to Jon ;) I would mortify (in embarassment) him if he was around me face to face-HA!