So anyway, Joshua's sats are in the low 80's which isn't great. We are waiting for UCSF to call us in the next few days to schedule him to have his fenestration closed. It should be a fairly simple procedure and we are hoping his sats will be nice and high after he recovers. Anyway, I expect that to happen in early March, but I'm not sure how soon it'll happen at this point.
Now for some really good news...a lady from Make-A-Wish called this afternoon & began discussing possible dates for a vacation for our family! That call couldn't have came at a better time. I had been feeling pretty bummed out today because I was hoping for better news at the dr. appointment. I couldn't help but get emotional imagining Joshua & the rest of the kids enjoying an amazing get away. It's overwhelming. More on that later.
And what kind of a heart mom would I be if I didn't mention it's Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week...more on that later too!
Got to run, but thanks for checking in on us!